Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HB Plein Aire Report



The Huntington Beach Plein Aire show opens Friday, September 18, 2009 6:00 – 9:00 pm at the HB Art Center Gallery. The Art Center is located at 538 Main Street in old downtown Huntington Beach. All are welcome! I will be there opening night, so come and visit. In my hurry to get my painting to the HB Art Center Gallery yesterday, I forgot to take pictures of two paintings. One was a completion of the Newland House as seen in "Day 2", the other was a painting of an old corner grocery store with a figure walking in it. If you want to see the other two come to the opening this friday night. Above is my version of the Huntington Beach Pier and the front gate to the water tower house. Although "Front Gate" painting is not in the show, it is not in the show it is still for sale. Enjoy. (to see a larger version of a particular painting, try double clicking on one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment