Friday, January 28, 2011

Out of the Archives




Above are some oldies, but paintings I personally like. They were painted a couple of years ago. The Arno rover painting is painted on Yupo, a synthetic plastic paper designed for printing. Yet it does watercolor kind of cool. The painting of the park in Huntington Beach is one of many that I have done. I like the old gum trees (eucalyptus) there. They have such character and charm. And finally a small acrylic painting I did on plywood (8" x 10"). It is from the Cinque Terra region of Italy. My son (or daughter-in-law) took both of the photos in Italy which were the basis for the two paintings above. The park picture I most likely did on location. If you are interested in buying any of my paintings and they have not already been sold email me at: ken@kenharris.com. If you want to see a larger version of any of the paintings on this blog double click that painting.

2 comments:

  1. You know which one is my favorite :-) Love it DAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken, you are truly gifted. these are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete