Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Paintings

These are my latest paintings for Spring 2014. The painting below is of Putney, London. It is from a photo taken by a relative recently. The lighting and the color caught my eye so I quickly painted it. I like the light of the sky's influence reflected on the rest of the elements in the scene. I get a feeling of peace and anticipation in the fading light of dusk.


Below is a painting I did from my trip to Paris to gather subject matter for future paintings. If you are interested in buying one of these paintings or have a question please contact me through the blog.


Next is a painting I did of the Balboa Island Pavillion. It is located in Newport Bay California. 


I wanted to paint more of the bay so I painted it again with reflections on the water. This painting is now available as a print for $US80. It is printed on watercolor paper. It looks just like the original. The image size is 11" x 15". Contact me at ken@kenharris.com.



This painting was quickly painted on sketch book paper. I intend to paint again on Arches watercolor paper 140lb., cold press.

No comments:

Post a Comment