Thursday, February 25, 2021

Winter 2021

Winter in Alaska is interesting–it is very cold as well as beautiful beautiful. Especially the color of the sun on the snow. It's all about the light! The image below is one of my notecard paintings. It is of Forgrt-Me-Not. I sell watercolor notecards with blank insides so people can send a note! I saw a slogan the other day that basically said, "Send a Notecard and Brighten Somebody's Mail Box, not their In Box."

The painting below is about southern California. It is a commission I did recently of The San Clemente pier in Orange County, California.




Below is another commission I just completed a few weeks ago. It is about a morning sunset at Cape May, New Jersy. I enjoyed making this painting.




The fishing boat is from a photo I saw on FB. It is a fishing vessel docked at Newport, Oregon. It is sketch I did in my sketch book.




This next is a rerun. It is from a photo a friend of mine took in France. I suspect it is near Giverny.





No comments:

Post a Comment